An Imp turbo rumour??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Imp turbo rumour??

Not sure if this is correct but I heard a member of this forum may well have a turbo conversion for an Imp on trial or in the development process?? Could this be a possible thread build for us Impers to read over the festive season once we have read The Broons and Oor Wullie??

Be interested to hear all about it. :D

Cheers
    Col.

I will poke Mr Conroy shortly if he has recovered from his Panto duties

Small taster which is one picture I took. This is MK 2 model, I beleive changes have been made to oil feeds and position.

I have a vid somewhere on the test drive on MK 1 but it was a little under fuelled so boost was minimal. Paul changed the carb/induction and took it out himself a few days later and almost blew the core out it, oil every where. Guess too much boost that time

/ John
    / John

Comment

Panto duties? :D:D Must be a story there as well John along with his turbo tails.
      Be good to hear all about how he has done it the second time around and what he has learned from the blow up of the first one, the list of parts used and when there will be a production kit :D

Looks good in the photo you posted there.

Cheers
      Col.

Comment

He cannot deny "it is behind you" as the oil trail gives it away ! Seen a picture of him in his xmas woolie, I have no words
        / John

Comment

Working...
        X